Thank you for choosing Norwood Medical Associates. We are honored that you are considering our practice for your care. To register as a patient, please follow the procedure below:
- Please contact your Insurance Company to change Primary Care Physician (PCP) to Norwood Medical physician.
- Please contact your previous PCP office to release your medical records for our review.
- Please follow the link below and click on “Pre-Register” link at the bottom of the screen to complete pre-registration form.
- We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to process your paperwork and insurance information. New patient registration requires picture identification such as driver’s license and insurance cards. Please call our office at 781-769-3113 with any questions..
- We ask that you bring in all medication that you take including prescribed medication and over the counter medication including vitamins and supplements.
Trust our board-certified physicians to take good care of you. To schedule an appointment, please call 781.769.3113 or fill out our Request an Appointment form to arrange your one-on-one consultation with a primary care doctor (internist). Visit us if you are a resident of Dedham, Needham, Norwood, Sharon, Stoughton, Walpole, Westwood, Wrentham, MA or a nearby location.