Norwood Medical Associates is a member of network of physician practices that utilizes eClinicalWorks, a secure web based electronic health record (EHR) system that allows real-time access to your medical record and enables you to contact our office electronically. eClinicalWorks patient portal is available 24 hours a day for you to review your health records and conduct non-urgent communication with our office.
Patient Portal is NOT to be used for urgent or emergency communications. If you have an emergency, please call 911 or call our office at 781-769-3113 during business hours. Communication through the portal is not intended to replace an office visit. Please do not send messages through portal that require immediate medical attention. If you do not receive a response within 72 hours, you should contact the office.
You may use the Patient Portal for following services:
- Request an Appointment
- Request prescription refills
- View a summary of your visit
- Complete Pre-Appointment Forms
- Request Lab test Results
- Review your medical record in a secure environment
- Receive Educational Materials
- View and Request Referrals
- Send a Secure Message Directly to Our Office
How do I sign up for the Patient Portal?
If you are a new patient, click on patient portal followed by “Pre-Register” link to setup your account. If you are an existing patient, and having trouble accessing the portal, please call the office during normal business hours.
You can also access patient portal using “Healow” app on your smart phone. Click on patient portal to download the free Healow app.
- Please allow 2 weeks for results to be posted to the portal after your appointment
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for prescription refills to be completed
- Get your lab results by following directions on portal home page